Pacquiao vs. De La Hoya, IT’S ON!

August 28, 2008 · Posted in General, sports

AP Photo/Jae C. Hong

Manny Pacquaio and Oscar De La Hoya just agreed to the biggest boxing event of 2008! Mark your calendars fight fans cause Pac-man vs. DLH goes down on December 6.

De La Hoya to fight Pacquiao in December – Reuters

GOLDEN BOY WILL FIGHT PACQUIAO - Sportinglife.com

Pacquiao to move up two weight classes to fight De La Hoya - by Dan Rafael, ESPN.com

Fight with Pacquiao makes a lot of cents to De La Hoya by Graham Houston, ESPN.com

Share and Enjoy:
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Google Bookmarks
  • del.icio.us
  • TwitThis
  • Reddit
  • StumbleUpon

Comments

11 Responses to “Pacquiao vs. De La Hoya, IT’S ON!”

1. Joe Bag O'Suman on August 28th, 2008 1:36 pm

Come on, Manny! Hit him so hard, his fishnets tear.

2. inuyaki on August 28th, 2008 7:30 pm

I can’t stand De La Hoya. I hope Manny beats his face in.

3. KoRN on August 29th, 2008 10:18 am

DAAAAYMN! This is gonna be a good fight…I wanna see Manny beat the crap outta De La Hoya…just run right through him…stomp his ass out!

4. Rod on August 29th, 2008 2:07 pm

To me the photo says it all. Notice the confident smile on Pacquaio, the raised fist of expectant victory. Contrast this with the timid, tight-lipped expression of De La Hoya; his hand clinging to Pacquaio’s wrist like a wino grasping for a long-since empty bottle of Schnapps. Pacquaio’s body language says “I can’t believe I’m getting paid millions to pummel this has-been for a couple rounds.” De La Hoya’s, on the other hand , says “Why oh why didn’t my music career pan out?” I call Manny for the win in Round 7.

5. Rob on August 30th, 2008 10:28 pm

Anyone know if tickets are on sale or when they go on sale?

6. roof cupolas on September 16th, 2011 2:24 pm

Nice post. I learn one thing on completely different blogs everyday. It will all the time be stimulating to read content from other writers and observe a bit something from their blog.

7. real estate nashville tn on September 27th, 2011 6:09 pm

Thanks for spending the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love reading more on this topic.

8. lancaster homes for sale on September 29th, 2011 1:24 am

One of my favorite posts.

9. Johnie Miquel on October 2nd, 2011 1:14 am

Hiya! Quick question that’s totally off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My blog looks weird when browsing from my apple iphone. I’m trying to find a theme or plugin that might be able to correct this issue. If you have any suggestions, please share. Thank you!

10. Air conditioning Tarzana on October 2nd, 2011 1:43 am

By leaving a reply am I entered in the sweepstakes?

11. p s i imports on December 17th, 2014 9:17 pm

Fine way of telling, and good article to take data concerning my presentation subject matter, which i am going to convey in school.