March 23, 2009 · Posted in Links

If anyone has information about what went down, please contact Homicide Detectives Daniel Mendoza and Todd Johnson at (562) 570-7244.

Fil-Am dies due to injuries sustained in brutal bar fight – Asian Journal

Man arrested after fight near club is charged with murder – Long Beach Press Telegram

Share and Enjoy:
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Google Bookmarks
  • del.icio.us
  • TwitThis
  • Reddit
  • StumbleUpon

Comments

6 Responses to “Filipino American Jesse Pelayo dies after a fight at the Mai Tai Bar in Long Beach”

1. Dr.Phil on March 25th, 2009 12:37 am

horrible.
    but I’m not suprised at it happening there. maitai bar bouncers are all thugs & bully’s.

rip

2. k on August 19th, 2009 1:21 am

such horrible news about Jesse (john john). This is a tragedy! May he Rest in Peace!!!

3. Moe on August 26th, 2009 4:17 am

This isn’t the Jesse Pelayo who did Japanese sword restoration (tsukamaki) is it?

4. Peter g on August 26th, 2009 1:19 pm

May Jesse rest in peace. I did not know Jesse but stumbled upon his grave marker as I visited my father’s grave. Sometimes death brings enlightenment. The life he travelled may have ended physically but spiritually I’m sure he will touch many more. My condolences to Jesse and his family.

5. Buddy Thon on September 14th, 2011 1:00 pm

Heya! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any issues with hackers? My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing several weeks of hard work due to no data backup. Do you have any methods to prevent hackers?

6. House Training A Puppy on September 30th, 2011 9:14 pm

Thanks for sharing Filipino American Jesse Pelayo dies after a fight at the Mai Tai Bar in Long Beach | PinoyLife.com with us keep update bro love your article about Filipino American Jesse Pelayo dies after a fight at the Mai Tai Bar in Long Beach | PinoyLife.com .